Wednesday, June 13, 2012

If you are wanting a look into the amazing and exciting world of show business, you are in the wrong place. But if you are looking for some advice on the details of auditions, monologues, casting, etc., in your community or school, hopefully I can give you some insight. In the next few days, I will start with some substantial posting, but here is a little ramble about me.
  • I am competing at the International Thespian Society national convention at the end of the month in Troupe #88975. (as a very ironically casted Horton, considering I'm a vertically challenged girl.)
  • I was recently inducted into Troupe #6605, and I'm pretty freaking excited.
  • I'm currently rehearsing for a little community theatre show called, The Seussification of Romeo and Juliet, as Narrator #1, just because the director is amazing and I want her to know me.
I would lovelovelove it if you would follow, because I will be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment